Control of Gene Expression Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Assembly of multi-subunit proteins
- » Basic transcription mechanisms
- » Chromatin remodeling
- » Connections among processing steps
- » mRNA stability
- » mRNA transport/localization
- » Post-translational regulation of gene expression
- » RNA-protein interactions
- » Signaling and translational control
- » Splicing/polyadenylation
- » Transcription activation mechanisms
- » Translational regulation
- » Translation mechanisms
Genome-wide association studies (GWAS) have identified hundreds of sequence variants in non-coding regions of the genome that frequently overlap transcriptional enhancers in the disease-relevant cell type. The challenge facing the field is to identify the...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
3 Recommendations, most recent by| Technical Advance
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 8,000 leading experts in Biology and Medicine by taking out a monthly subscription.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.