Mervyn MazeDepartment of Anaesthetics and Intensive Care, Imperial College School of Medicine, London, UK F1000 Head of Faculty (since 16 November 2005)
BIOGRAPHYProfessor Mervyn Maze FRCA, FRCP, FMedSci, PHD
- Sir Ivan Magill Professor of Anaesthetics.
- Chair, Department of Anaesthetics and Intensive Care, Imperial College London.
- Head of the Department and an Honorary Consultant Anaesthetist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
- Director of Research and Development for the Chelsea and Westminster Trust.
- Director of Multiprofessional Education and Training as well as the Campus Dean for Chelsea and Westminster Campus.
All industry positions (in last five years):
Any other information:
Professor Maze is a fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences, the Royal College of Physicians and Royal College of Anaesthesia.
He is currently Editor of Anesthesiology and a member of advisory board of the Journal Anesthesiology, Japanese Society of Anesthesiologists.
Mervyn Maze has been added to your "Faculty I'm Following" page in MyF1000
Follow/Unfollow any Faculty via their recommendations, biography pages, or MyF1000