Charles GersbachDepartment of Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA F1000 Faculty Member (since 03 July 2009)
BIOGRAPHYCharles Gersbach joined F1000 in July 2009 as an Associate Faculty Member working with Carlos Barbas, and then accepted an invitation to become a Faculty Member in March 2013.
• BS, Georgia Institute of Technology
• PhD, Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University
• Center for Biomolecular and Tissue Engineering, Duke University
• Institute for Genome Sciences & Policy, Duke University
• Center for Biologically-Inspired Materials and Material Systems, Duke University
• American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy
• Biomedical Engineering Society
• Society for Biological Engineering
• Tissue Engineering International and Regenerative Medicine Society
Dr Gersbach's research interests are in biomolecular and cellular engineering, gene therapy, regenerative medicine, and synthetic biology.
Charles Gersbach has been added to your "Faculty I'm Following" page in MyF1000
Follow/Unfollow any Faculty via their recommendations, biography pages, or MyF1000