Dr Greenwald is Chief of the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and an Executive Vice-Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College.
My research interests are in the area of critical illness in the pediatric patient. I am involved in several ongoing clinical projects. These include:
• a trial of perfubron partial liquid ventilation in infants and children
• the use of continuous platelet infusions to treat chemotherapy-induced thrombocytopenia
• studies in children regarding the long-term effects of femoral and axillary arterial catheterization
• resuscitation from hypotension and impending septic shock
• assistant ventilation in infants and children with HIV infection
• interhospital transport of critically ill pediatric patients
In the role of Faculty Member, Bruce Greenwald contributes recommendations and reviews to the Pediatric Problems in Critical Care Section in the Critical Care & Emergency Medicine Faculty, writing brief accessible comments to summarize the value of the articles and adding rating score.
The Faculty comprises Heads of Faculty, Heads of Section, Faculty Members and Associate Faculty Members, as well as an International Advisory Board.
Read more about F1000Prime »