• Professor of Medicine
• Research Professor of Global Health
• Professor of Pathology
• Vice-Chair for Education and Global Health in the Department of Medicine
• Fellow of the Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA)
• Board Member, International Society of Cardiovascular Diseases (ISCVID)
• Staphylococcal infections focusing on bacteremia, pneumonia and skin and skin structure infections
• Infectious endocarditis including the International Collaboration on Endocarditis (ICE)
Several members of the Duke Infectious Disease Division assist me with evaluations for Faculty of 1000: Zeina Kanafani, Vance Fowler, Vivian Chu, Tahaniyat Lalani, Chris Cabell.
In the role of Faculty Member, Ralph Corey contributes recommendations and reviews to the Bacterial Infections Section in the Infectious Diseases Faculty, writing brief accessible comments to summarize the value of the articles and adding rating score.
The Faculty comprises Heads of Faculty, Heads of Section, Faculty Members and Associate Faculty Members, as well as an International Advisory Board.
Read more about F1000Prime »