Assistant Professor, Departments of Anesthesiology and Pharmacology, Emory University
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
• BSc in Physics, 1991, University of London (Imperial College)
• PhD in Biophysics, 1995, University of London (Imperial College)
• Postdoctoral Assistant, 1995-1998 Biophysics Department, Blackett Laboratory, Imperial College in the laboratory of Nick Franks and Bill Lieb
• Postdoctoral Fellow, 1998-1999, University of Chicago in the laboratory of Neil L Harrison
• Postdoctoral Research Associate, 1999-2000, Department of Anesthesiology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York in the laboratory of Neil L Harrison
• Instructor, 2000-2003, Department of Anesthesiology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY in the CV Starr Laboratory (Neil L Harrison Director)
• Member of the Society for Neuroscience
• Member of the Biophysical Society
Understanding the molecular physiology of ion channels through structure directed mutagenesis, electrophysiology and computational modeling.
In the role of Faculty Member, Andrew Jenkins contributes recommendations and reviews to the Anesthetic Mechanisms Section in the Anesthesiology & Pain Management Faculty, writing brief accessible comments to summarize the value of the articles and adding rating score.
The Faculty comprises Heads of Faculty, Heads of Section, Faculty Members and Associate Faculty Members, as well as an International Advisory Board.
Read more about F1000Prime »