Ronald MillerDepartment of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA F1000 Head of Faculty (since 16 November 2005)
BIOGRAPHYProfessor Ronald Miller M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology.
- Professor and Chairman of the Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine.
- Internal Advisory Committee, Program Project Grant, "Integrative Study of Brain Vascular Malformations".
All industry positions (in last five years):
Advisor, Clinical Advisory Board, ORGANON.
Dr Miller's research focuses on clinical neuromuscular pharmacology and blood transfusion.
Any other information:
- Elected member of the Institute of Medicine, National Academy of Sciences.
- British Journal of Anesthesia, editorial board member.
Ronald Miller has been added to your "Faculty I'm Following" page in MyF1000
Follow/Unfollow any Faculty via their recommendations, biography pages, or MyF1000