David MenonBrain Repair Centre, Department of Anaesthesia,, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK F1000 Section Head (since 16 November 2005)
• Professor of Anaesthesia, University of Cambridge
• Head of the Division of Anaesthetics, University of Cambridge
• British Oxygen Professor at the Royal College of Anaesthetists
• Honorary consultant in Neurointensive care, Addenbrookes Hospital
• Co-Chair, Acute Brain Injury Programme, Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre
• Section Head for Neurosurgicial Anaesthesia, part of the Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre (ICNARC)
• Member of the European Brain Injury Consortium (EBIC)
• Member of the Board of Directors of Intensive Care Society, UK
Professor Menon is an elected fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences, Royal College of Physicians and Royal College of Anaesthetists.
The research program of the University Division of Anaesthesia has aimed to understand regional cerebral pathophysiology to advance the care of critically ill patients after brain injury, from initial ictus, through recovery from coma and rehabilitation, to final outcome.
David Menon has been added to your "Faculty I'm Following" page in MyF1000
Follow/Unfollow any Faculty via their recommendations, biography pages, or MyF1000