Luna GarganiIstituto di Fisiologia Clinica, Institute of Clinical Physiology of CNR, Pisa, Italy F1000 Associate Faculty Member (since 25 August 2008)
Luna Gargani is an Associate Faculty Member who works with Faculty Member Eugenio Picano to recommend the scientific literature in their field.Luna Gargani also has responsibility for checking the contents of the following journals to ensure that the highest quality research relevant to their own interests within these publications is comprehensively and systematically evaluated for F1000:
- BMC Cardiovascular Disorders
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound
Researcher, Institute of Clinical Phisiology, National Research Council of Pisa, Italy.
- 2006: graduated as Medical Doctor from the University of Pisa, Italy.
- 2011: graduated as Cardiologist from the University of Siena, Italy.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the European Association of Echocardiography.
- Member of the Certification/Accreditation Committee of the European Association of Echocardiography.
- Member of the Italian Scientific Liaison Committee for WINFOCUS (World Interactive Network Focused On Critical Ultrasound).
Her main research field is cardiovascular imaging, especially ultrasound. She is an expert of lung ultrasound and member of the First International Consensus Conference Expert Committee on Pleural and Lung Ultrasound.
Luna Gargani has been added to your "Faculty I'm Following" page in MyF1000
Follow/Unfollow any Faculty via their recommendations, biography pages, or MyF1000