Bas E DutilhCentre for Molecular and Biomolecular Informatics , Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands F1000 Associate Faculty Member (since 26 November 2008)
Bas E Dutilh is an Associate Faculty Member who works with Faculty Member Martijn Huynen to recommend the scientific literature in their field.Bas E Dutilh also has responsibility for checking the contents of the following journals to ensure that the highest quality research relevant to their own interests within these publications is comprehensively and systematically evaluated for F1000:
- Genome Research
- Genome Biology
- Postdoc Comparative Genomics of Microbial Communities (Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre)
- Postdoc Comparative Medical Genomics (Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre)
- Junior researcher Comparative Genomics (Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre)
- Junior researcher Theoretical Immunology (Utrecht University)
- PhD Bioinformatics / Medical Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen
- MSc Biology / Theoretical Biology, Utrecht University
- International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Biochemie en Moleculaire Biologie (NVBMB).
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Chemische Vereniging (KNCV).
I am interested in learning about the evolution, structure and potential of (microbial) genomes at the individual and population level. I study genomic and metagenomic data bioinformatically using comparative genomics, phylogenomics, etc.
Bas E Dutilh has been added to your "Faculty I'm Following" page in MyF1000
Follow/Unfollow any Faculty via their recommendations, biography pages, or MyF1000