Alvaro Alonso is an Associate Faculty Member who works with Faculty Member John Paraskos to recommend the scientific literature in their field.Alvaro Alonso also has responsibility for checking the contents of the following journals to ensure that the highest quality research relevant to their own interests within these publications is comprehensively and systematically evaluated for F1000:
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Alvaro Alonso, MD joined the Tulane University Heart and Vascular Institute’s faculty in 2012.
Cardiology Fellow at the University of Massachusetts Hospital in Worcester, MA
• Cardiology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, USA
• Internal Medicine, Tufts - New England Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
• MD, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, Mexico
• Massachusetts Medical Society
• American Medical Association
• Secretary, North American Educational Initiatives Foundation, Inc
• Co-founder, Medicina y Asistencia Social, AC
• Valvular and Heart Disease
• Interventional Cardiology for Structural Heart Disease
• Chronic Kidney Disease and Cardiovascular Disease
In the role of Associate Faculty Member, working with John Paraskos, Alvaro Alonso contributes recommendations and reviews to the Valvular Disease Section in the Cardiovascular Disorders Faculty, writing brief accessible comments to summarize the value of the articles.
The Faculty comprises Heads of Faculty, Heads of Section, Faculty Members and Associate Faculty Members, as well as an International Advisory Board.
Read more about F1000Prime »