Macromolecular Assemblies & Machines Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Microtubules & microtubule-associated proteins
- » Multi/large enzyme complexes
- » Muscle & muscle proteins
- » Organelles
- » Other macromolecules: intermediate filaments
- » Other macromolecules: pili
- » Other molecular machines: bacterial cell division
- » Other molecular machines: bacterial flagella
- » Other molecular machines: chaperones
- » Other molecular machines: DNA packaging
- » Other molecular machines: nuclear pore complex
- » Rotary machines (ATP synthases, RNA & DNA helicases & other hexameric machines involved in DNA packaging)
- » Viruses
Type III secretion systems are membrane-associated nanomachines whose role is to inject toxins (effectors) directly from the bacterial cytoplasm into that of target cells. A hexameric ATPase is located at the base of the system...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
3 Recommendations, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.