Musculoskeletal Pain & Analgesia Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Arthritic/inflammatory pain, noninflammatory pain, basic science mechanisms
- » Drug effects under clinical conditions
- » Drug effects under experimental conditions
- » Experimental muscle pain
- » Mechanisms of pain in people with rheumatological conditions: fibromyalgia, arthritis
- » Musculoskeletal pain and temporomandibular disorders
- » Non-pharmacological management of musculoskeletal pain
- » Sex differences in deep tissue pain
- » Therapeutics of osteoarthritis (incl. fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome)
This interesting article highlights the link between sleep disturbance, pain and disability in osteoarthritis (OA). Although this is an under-researched area, papers are gradually emerging to support the notion that lack of sleep and disease...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
2 Recommendations, most recent by| Good for Teaching | Interesting Hypothesis | New Finding
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.