Global Health Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Chronic disease
- » Complex emergencies
- » Environmental sustainability and health
- » Global epidemics (obesity, tobacco etc.)
- » Global health inequities
- » Global response to epidemics
- » Global trade, foreign direct investment and multinational corporations
- » Housing
- » Infectious diseases (TB/malaria/HIV)
- » International and intergovernmental agencies
- » International health research, statistics and indicators
- » Malnutrition
- » Maternal and child health
- » Migration and population displacements
- » Urbanization
- » Waste management and disposal
- » Water quality and availability
This study provides very useful information for policy makers and healthcare professionals on infectious diseases that affect migrants to the developed world. The authors used clinical and epidemiological information recorded in the GeoSentinel...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
1 Recommendation, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.