Pharmacokinetics & Drug Delivery Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
The College of Pharmacy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Center for Cancer Research, Laboratory of Metabolism, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD, USA
- » Drug delivery (incl. gene therapy and stem cells as delivery systems; blood-brain barrier; liposomes, polymers and drug delivery)
- » Drug-drug, drug-disease, drug-nondrug remedy Interactions
- » Metabolism (phase I and phase II enzymes)
- » Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and bioavailability
- » Therapeutic drug monitoring
- » Transporters plus biliary and renal elimination
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
1 Recommendation, most recent by| New Finding
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.