Cancer in the Elderly Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Biology of cancer and aging
- » Cancer prevention in the elderly
- » Chemotherapy-pharmacology
- » Epidemiology
- » Geriatric/oncological assessment
- » Major tumor types in elderly patients: female gynecological/breast
- » Major tumor types in elderly patients: gastrointestinal malignancies
- » Major tumor types in elderly patients: hematologic malignancies
- » Major tumor types in elderly patients: male genitourinary
- » Major tumor types in elderly patients: thoracic malignancies
- » Multidimensional geriatric evaluation
- » Radiotherapy
- » Surgical therapy
- » Symptom management/end-of-life care
This is an interesting article about ancillary results of the FFCD 2001-02 phase III study in first-line chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer in elderly patients, with median age of 80 years, confirming the...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
1 Recommendation, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.