Neuronal Signaling Mechanisms Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Calcium (stores, binding, release)
- » Endocytosis
- » Intracellular signaling pathways (incl. second messengers, G-proteins)
- » Ligand-gated channels
- » Localization, cytoskeleton interaction and traffic of signal components
- » Molecular mechanisms of exocytosis
- » Neuropharmacology mechanisms (not behavior)
- » Neurotransmitters/neuromodulators
- » Neurotrophic/growth factor signaling
- » Receptor signaling
- » Signaling-related diseases/disorders (e.g. channelopathies)
- » Synaptic structure/function (incl. LTP and other adaptive mechanisms)
- » Transporters
- » Voltage-gated channels
The authors used state-of-the-art techniques based on the genetics of mouse, functional imaging and pathway tracing to demonstrate convincingly that a special zone (the shell) of the mouse lateral geniculate nucleus (LGN) receives retinal input...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
4 Recommendations, most recent by| New Finding | Technical Advance
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.