Infectious Diseases of the Nervous System Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Acute bacterial meningitides
- » Brain abscesses, epidural abscesses and subdural empyema
- » Infections of the CNS related to HIV/AIDS
- » Infections of the skull, bony and venous sinuses
- » Parasitic infections of the nervous system
- » Prion diseases
- » Subacute, chronic and recurrent meningitis
- » Systemic infections affecting the nervous system
- » Tetanus and botulism
- » Tropical infections of the nervous system
- » Viral encephalitis and related conditions
Initial treatment of cryptococcal meningitis frequently encompasses the use of combination antifungal therapy, where possible, such as amphotericin B plus flucytosine. Yet, data indicating that this particular combination reduces mortality is lacking. Comparing three treatment...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
2 Recommendations, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.