Nosocomial & Healthcare-associated Infections Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Analytical procedures
- » Antimicrobials: resistance, policy, and control processes
- » Bacterial infections: Gram-negative
- » Bacterial infections: Gram-positive
- » Device-related infections
- » Diarrhea
- » Fungal infections
- » Health care hygiene
- » Infection prevention-related quality, patient safety measurement and improvement
- » Infections in elderly care
- » Infections in hemodialysis and continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) patients
- » Infections in obstetrics and gynecology patients
- » Infections in oncology patients
- » Infections in other immunocompromised hosts
- » Infections in other patients (incl. renal, liver, CNS)
- » Infections in pediatric and newborn
- » Infections in transplant patients
- » Isolation and prevention precautions (incl. hand hygiene)
- » Occupational health
- » Outbreak investigations
- » Overall ICU infection control
- » Respiratory and respiratory-associated infections
- » Sterilization and disinfection
- » Surgical site infections
- » Training
- » Viral infections
This is a well-conducted meta-analysis addressing an issue that confronts all involved in the care of patients with inflammatory bowel disease at the present time - the risk of peri-operative complications associated with on-going use...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
1 Recommendation, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.