Bleeding & Coagulation Disorders Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
Allen and Frances Adler Laboratory of Blood and Vascular Biology, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY, USA
School of Medicine, College of Life Sciences and Medicine, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Department of Medicine, Hematology Division, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, MO, USA
- » Anticoagulants/fibrinolytics
- » Circulating anticoagulants
- » Clotting factor deficiencies: disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC)
- » Clotting factor deficiencies: hemophilia A and B
- » Clotting factor deficiencies: liver disease
- » Clotting factor deficiencies: other
- » Clotting factor deficiencies: vitamin K deficiency
- » Clotting factor deficiencies: von Willebrand's disease
- » Hereditary and acquired platelet disorders
- » Hypercoagulable states
- » Other lymphoproliferative disorders: cryoglobulinemia
- » Pediatric thrombosis and hemostasis
- » Primary thrombocythemia
- » Secondary thrombocythemia
- » Thrombocytopenia: drug-induced
- » Thrombocytopenia: heparin-induced
- » Venous and arterial thrombosis
The use of aspirin in the prevention or treatment of catastrophic cardiovascular events (especially myocardial infarction and stroke) is extremely common. The basis for the practice is sound and the advantage has been proven. However...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
2 Recommendations, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.