Disorders of Neurogastroenterology & Motility Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Defecatory disorders
- » Esophageal dysmotility
- » Functional colonic disorders (constipation, diarrhea)
- » Gastric disorders (gastroparesis, functional dyspepsia)
- » Gut transit and visceral hypersensitivity (incl. anorectal physiology and emerging targets of therapy)
- » Intestinal dysmotility (pseudo obstruction ileus)
- » Irritable bowel syndrome
- » Neuropathology of functional disorders
- » Psychological aspects of functional disorders
There is a growing number of reports indicating the efficacy and safety of injectable bulking agents for the treatment of urinary incontinence (periurethral/transurethral injection) and faecal incontinence (perianal injection). This recently published work...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
2 Recommendations, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.