Marine & Freshwater Ecology Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Benthic communities, seagrasses
- » Benthic ecology; impact assessment; ecohydrology; ecology of invertebrates
- » Biogeochemistry & microbial ecology of streams & rivers
- » Coral reef ecology
- » Coral reefs; marine ecology
- » Coupling marine to freshwater systems; anadromous fish; land use, global change, climate change & freshwater systems; food webs; uv & amphibians; modeling aquatic systems & management
- » Effects of fishing; coral reefs
- » Estuaries, rivers, benthos
- » Fish ecology; rivers, streams, lakes; tropical systems
- » Hydroecology & oceanography; reefs, rivers, estuaries
- » Lake & large rivers food webs & biogeochemical processes; organic matter dynamics; terrestrial-aquatic linkages
- » Large rivers; freshwater plant ecology; fragmentation & freshwater biodiversity
- » Marine ecology
- » Marine ecology, marine pollution
- » Plankton ecology (marine)
- » Riparian ecology; freshwater ecology; disturbance ecology & persistence of freshwater species
- » Stream ecology; benthic ecology; biogeochemistry
- » Toxics & ecological effects; lakes & rivers; geochemistry & ecology
- » Urban stream & river ecology; restoration, impact assessment
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
1 Recommendation, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.