Hair Diseases Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Alopecia areata and autoimmune diseases with hair loss
- » Cicatricial alopecia
- » Control of hair growth and pigmentation
- » Diffuse hair loss: anagen and telogen effluvium
- » Endocrine-related effects on hair, esp. androgen related
- » Genetics as pertains to hair
- » Hair cosmetics, hair removal
- » Hirsutism
- » Methods for assessing hair growth in vitro and in animal models
- » Pattern hair loss
- » Scalp conditions, infections, trichotillomania
Androgenetic alopecia (AGA) is a multifactorial and a genetically determined skin condition, affecting both men and women. It is a clinical entity of relevant interest and presents a significant psychosocial impact as it undermines a...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
1 Recommendation, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.