Cell Signaling Recommendations
To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Laboratory of Cell and Developmental Signaling, National Cancer Institute at Frederick, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Frederick, MD, USA
- » Calcium
- » Cell signaling in apoptosis, damage & senescence
- » Cell signaling in cell cycle control
- » Cytoplasmic/nuclear receptors
- » Glycoprotein
- » G proteins
- » Kinases & Phosphatases: Phosphatases
- » Kinases & Phosphatases: Serine/threonine kinases
- » Kinases & Phosphatases: SmGTPases
- » Kinases & Phosphatases: Tyrosine kinases
- » Lipids, inositols lipids & phosphates
- » Modeling
- » Nucleotides, nucleosides, amino acids & their receptors
- » Peptide hormones, growth factors & their receptors
- » Redox signaling
- » Scaffolds/protein interactions
- » Signaling & adhesion
- » Signaling & regulation of gene expression
- » Signaling & the cytoskeleton
- » Small molecule targeting
- » Technology: Imaging/signaling
- » Technology: Proteomics
- » Two component signaling
This manuscript is interesting from two perspectives. First, it appears to solve a decades-long search for the receptor that binds phenobarbital and mediates the induction of Cyp2B expression. Cyp2B expression is controlled by the nuclear...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
5 Recommendations, most recent by
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers, assisted by 5,000 associates, by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.