To view Article Recommendations, you must have an active subscription.
If your access has expired, you can subscribe at $9.95 per month, the first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
If you think you should be able to access this content, please contact us.
New to F1000? See this week’s top article below for a free preview of a Recommendation.
- » Autonomic control
- » Cardiac factors and disease
- » Epidemiology and public health
- » Genetics
- » Lifestyle factors
- » Lipids and atherosclerosis
- » Metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- » Pregnancy-related hypertension
- » Renal function and disease
- » Renin-angiotensin system
- » Secondary hypertension
- » Stroke and cerebral function
- » Therapeutics and trials
- » Thrombosis and fibrinolysis
- » Vascular and endothelial function (incl. oxidative stress)
Using genetic linkage analysis and targeted exome sequencing in three large pedigrees with many individuals affected with metabolic syndrome, the authors identified a heterozygous R102C mutation in the gene DYRK1B, which cosegregates perfectly with the...
TOP RATED ARTICLE THIS WEEK [FREE TO VIEW]
1 Recommendation, most recent by| New Finding
Get instant access to Article Recommendations from more than 5,000 expert scientists and clinical researchers by taking out a monthly subscription. The first month of your subscription will be free of charge.
Start your personal subscription today.Subscribe for $9.95/month
Send a recommendation to your institution's librarian or information manager to request an extended free trial for all users.Recommend to your Librarian
If you are a librarian or information manager, you may request an extended free trial for your academic or corporate institution.Request an Institutional Trial
your institution might be eligible for free access via our sponsorship scheme. Check our sponsorship page.