General Terms and Conditions
- Use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which form a binding contract between you and Faculty of 1000 Limited ('F1000').
- Certain parts of this website may be subject to registration and additional Terms and Conditions which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
- Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of F1000, whose registered office is situated at Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London W1T 4LB, UK. The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to F1000 or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this website are protected by the laws of England and international trademark laws. Reproduction of material on this website is prohibited unless express permission is given by F1000.
- Save as expressly set out herein no license is granted in respect of any intellectual property rights vested in F1000 or other third parties.
- F1000 reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this website at any time without notice.
- You may not redistribute any of the content of this website or create a database in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing any such content without the prior authorization of F1000.
- THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR USE 'AS IS'. F1000 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT AND/OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED ARE HEREBY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXCLUDED. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- In no event shall F1000 or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its content or any website with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of F1000, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
- F1000 reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by posting changes on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this website after F1000 has published the amended Terms and Conditions on this page of the website.
- Certain parts of this website may contain advertising. F1000 is not responsible for the content of any advertising material or any errors or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship, which is the responsibility of the advertiser.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. F1000 does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of F1000, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws F1000 shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.