Submission of the Week
Genomics & Genetics
This poster presents a novel webserver, Expitope, which allows users to find all proteins with an exact match to a peptide antigen of interest. The authors demonstrate how this tool can be used to exclude similar antigen targets, helping to prevent fatal effects of engineered T cell receptor cross-reactivity.
K Haase, S Raffegerst, DJ Schendel, D Frishman Based on: European Conference on Computational Biology 2014
Based on: 28th Society for Research in Psychopathology Meeting 2014, Poster ID:1097267
Recent Meetings »
Meetings being covered include:
- » 54th Society for Research in Psychopathology Annual Meeting 2014
- » Australian Bioinformatics Conference (ABiC) 2014
- » 12th Symposium on Bioinformatics (XII Jornadas de Bioinformática) 2014
See all meetings covered
Upcoming Meetings »
Meetings we plan to cover include:
- » The New York Academy of Sciences 2014: Shaping the Developing Brain: Prenatal through Early Childhood
- » British Society of Immunology Annual Meeting 2014
- » 25th International Symposium on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Motor Neurone Disease 2014
See all upcoming meetings
Why Deposit Your Work?
- »It's quick, easy and free - click here
- »Widen your audience - top-performing posters receive 400+ views in a month!
- »Links are added to your full paper once published in a peer-reviewed journal
- »Provides a platform for negative results and case studies
Societies: Join Free!
Just email us to discuss how you can partner with F1000Posters to gain:
- »Extended visibility for your meeting at no charge
- »Our central, cross-meeting site where posters and slide presentations from your meeting can be found in a single search, clearly listed as being presented at your meeting
- »An increase in traffic to your site - top-performing deposits receive 400-1200 views!
- »F1000Prime's core literature recommendation service can include recommendations of posters/slide presentations from your meeting showcasing the quality of work presented (at the discretion of the F1000 Faculty Members)
- »A permanent repository for your members to view their work
- »Protection of authors' intellectual rights through watermarking of posters and the requirement of full citation if the deposited work is reused
Special package options for corporations are now available. The packages:
- »Bridge the gap between the presentation of research at conferences and the published article
- »Allow those unable to attend live events to access posters and slides easily
- »Present a cost-effective tactic that can be leveraged across multiple brands
- »Provide audience-generating strategies to increase visibility of posters and slide presentations
- »Deliver metrics that can be cross referenced with other brand data
For more information, please email us
F1000Posters is a unique open access repository for posters and slide presentations across biology and medicine. By keeping the work visible long after a meeting has ended it maximizes the return on the time, effort and money invested in creating each presentation. We also accept depositions from local meetings (e.g. PhD student days).
F1000Posters has received positive responses from presenters and societies alike, and we have support from leading journals and publishers including Nature, Science, PNAS, Elsevier, BioMed Central, PLoS, SAGE etc (see here for a full list of responses). More »
The Open Repository
SPREAD THE WORD
We have received a number of requests from users who wish to help spread the word about F1000Posters among their colleagues. If you would like to put up posters about F1000Posters in your institution then please download and print the appropriate-sized posters below or email us to request printed copies: